Description: Attention all first home buyer and property investors! Potential granny flat (S.T.C.A)
Property Results is proud to present to you 47 Stevenage Road, Hebersham NSW 2770.
This stunning property showcases fabulous polished timber flooring throughout, brand new fully tiled bathroom, with large lounge leading into a renovated combined kitchen and dining. This perfect family home includes 4 amazing sized bedrooms featuring 2 with built-in wardrobes.
Renovations completed on this property include:
- Freshly painted interior and exterior throughout.
- Brand new modern style kitchen with ample timber cabinetry, brand new stainless steel appliances and lavish white tiling splashback.
- Newly completed contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and 2nd toilet.
- Freshly turfed front yard with loads of parking space.
Additional elements of this property includes separate living room with combined dining room and kitchen. The separate laundry leads to the huge back yard making it the perfect space for children and pets or endless potential to build a granny flat or extend (STCA)
Exquisitely renovated home ready to move in!
Does this sound like your ideal property? What are you waiting for? This beautiful home won't last long on the market.
Call us today for further information or to inspect this property.
Lua 0481 753 411
Office 02 8331 9989
- Freshly turfed front yard with loads of parking space
- 4 amazing sized bedrooms 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Separate family living room
- Combined dining room and kitchen
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Newly Renovated modern kitchen
- Freshly painted throughout house
- Separate laundry
- Large backyard with loads of room with the kids.
- Granny flat potential (S.T.C.A)
- Prefect size backyard for pets
-Ample parking space
Proximity to local amenities:
- 1 min drive to Hebersham Public School
- 2 mins drive to Heber Park
- 3 mins drive to Emerton Village
- 4 mins drive to Plumpton Marketplace
- 4 mins drive to Plumpton High School
- 4 mins drive to Mount Druitt Hospital
- 5 mins drive to Mount Druitt Westfields
- 12 mins drive to m7
- 14 mins drive to M4