Description: Raine and Horne Double Bay and The Savills NSW Metropolitan Sales Team are pleased to present to the market 7 Wyndham Street, Alexandria.
- The Fern apartment building comprises 11 x 1 bedroom eco-friendly, fully furnished luxury apartments with high-end finishes and significant depreciation benefits.
- The building spans over six (6) levels, including basement storage which can be divided or leased separately.
- Each high-end apartment has marble kitchen and bathroom, and a balcony or garden space and access to basement storage.
- Operating as executive serviced apartments, The Fern offers investors the flexibility to lease individually, to serviced apartment operators or boutique hotel operators.
- Located just 400m* from Redfern station with a wide range of rail and bus services providing an easy commute to the CBD, Airport or anywhere in Sydney
- Moments' walk to Mirvac owned Australian Technology Park located in South Eveleigh which has been transformed into Sydney's newest technology hub
- Upon completion in 2020, the precinct will deliver a state of commercial office space with three (3) buildings occupied by CBA bringing 10,000* new workers to the area.
- The activated retail and public spaces service employment hubs as well as the wider community, including a retail mix of al fresco cafes, dining, a gym, and a supermarket, creating a village hub all on the doorstep of The Fern Passivhaus apartments.
- Income potential $400,000 plus
This property is to be sold by Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday the 16th of October at 2.00pm.
Sold in conjunction with Savills.
Tom Tuxworth 0410 988 960
Nick Tuxworth 0405 421 929
David Hickey 0423 923 003